1. By God's Spirit, this church will help people meet the living God as His Word describes such meetings. His Spirit is equipping us to be part of the process of bringing other people to God in Christ.
2. God is moving us past obsession with problems, failures, and selfish ambition. We are becoming sources of His love and life for other people.
3. God is doing this through His Word applied to life, by sharing our lives in small-group situations, and by exposing us to the Spirit's manifestations in worship and devotion.
4. He is creating a growing circle of "family," providing support, encouragement, and opportunities for fellowship, worship, transformation, and growth.
5. This church will be "home' for all who, confessing their sin, are open to find their needs met in Jesus as part of God's family.
Statement of Core Values
We are committed to:
1. Trust the Spirit's direction for ourselves and for our Fellowship.
2. Focus on the work and purpose of God, not the fear and obsessions of this world.
3. Make salvation in Christ and the Spirit's anointing the source of all that we teach and do.
4. Uphold God's Word as the revelation of His nature and the standard of Truth.
5. To be a people of God's presence and manifested power.
6. Dedicate ourselves to true Spiritual Worship, prayer, and the Fellowship of God's people.
7. Live by faith in Christ's salvation as the source of our personal healing, provision, and renewal.